3 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
With each passing day, anticipation for the Iron Bowl grows. But Auburn still has a critical game against Idaho to deal with this Saturday.
The Tigers were back at practice Wednesday as they prepare to host the Vandals this weekend. Auburn needs one more win to become bowl eligible.
Here are three things to know:
- From The Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: Auburn offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee, offered insight into Auburn’s offensive woes against Georgia.
- From 247sports’ Ryan Black: Auburn coach Gus Malzahn and Lashlee said running back Roc Thomas is improving. Thomas played a lot earlier in the season, but he has been used sparingly since the emergence of junior Jovon Robinson.
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Auburn left tackle Shon Coleman is “questionable” for Idaho game.
The best stories around the SEC
- Arkansas coach Bret Bielema wants an SEC-Big Ten Challenge in football.
- Report: Steve Spurrier considering ambassador role at South Carolina.
- What would an SEC-Big Ten football challenge look like?
- Missouri AD on replacing coach Gary Pinkel: “I’m not into the hottest names, I’m more about winning titles.”
- Expert: Kentucky’s class No. 1 “without question,” might be John Calipari’s best.