Happy Monday, Auburn fans.
National Signing Day is one day away, and the Auburn coaching staff is putting together the final pieces to its 2016 recruiting class. There will be a lot happening behind the scenes, and we’ll finally know where everything shakes out on Wednesday. There should be plenty of drama to go around.
Here are three things to know:
- With only a few spots left in Auburn’s class, all eyes are on the top prospects remaining on the board. Here’s a breakdown of who to watch for over the next two days.
- There’s one player Auburn fans can mark off their lists, as the nation’s top overall prospect narrowed his choices to two, and no SEC team made the cut.
- Because the spots are limited, a three-star safety was told there was not enough room, so Auburn declined to offer him a scholarship.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Everyone looks to finish strong on National Signing Day, and if Auburn was to do that, what would it look like? Justin Ferguson of Bleacher Report takes a look.
- Sports Illustrated’s Colin Becht made a list of the top eight flips in National Signing Day history, and unfortunately for Auburn, the Tigers were on the bad side of three of those memorable occasions.