Here’s to a great week, Tigers fans. It was a busy weekend on the recruiting trail for Auburn, so here’s a summary of what happened.
Here are three things to know:
- A former Alabama commit will be making his decision very soon and Auburn is right in the thick of the recruiting war. Check out what Netori Johnson had to say about how offensive line coach Herb Hand may be influencing his decision.
- Even more good news for Auburn: Linebacker Chandler Wooten admitted that Auburn was on the top of his list and said he’s being recruited pretty hard by Gus Malzahn and his staff.
- Speaking of Malzahn, check out this awesome car he showed another recruit, Tray Bishop, over the weekend. It’s hard to say no to this kind of ride.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- AL.com’s Drew Champlin spoke with Auburn recruit K.J. Britt about his visit to campus.
- A key cog on Auburn’s basketball team sustained a concussion Saturday night against Ole Miss, the Montgomery Advertiser’s Matthew Stevens wrote.
The best stories in the SEC
- Check out SEC Country’s coverage of The Opening regional event in Orlando.
- Johnny Manziel’s former teammate at Texas A&M believes Manziel is on the right path to recovery. Read what Von Miller said about Manziel.
- The nation’s top junior college defensive end prospect listed five SEC schools in his top 10.