Good morning, Auburn fans.
Where do the Tigers stand with a nearby four-star linebacker? Were any SEC schools close to snagging safety Marlon Character from Auburn? And is a former Tigers linebacker looking for work?
Those answers and more below.
Here are three things to know:
- The No. 6 linebacker in the 2017 class, Markail Benton, who resides in Phenix City Ala., has been a frequent visitor at Auburn. But the Tigers still have work to do if they want to secure his commitment.
- Tigers safety Marlon Character expected a harder push for his services from one of Auburn’s SEC rivals.
- What do former Auburn linebacker Karlos Dansby and Johnny Manziel have in common?
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Dana Sulonen: A no-hitter powered the softball team to a victory.
- From The Montgomery Advertiser’s Matthew Stevens: Watch President Obama pick the women’s basketball team to advance in the NCAA tournament.