Auburn is making plenty of headlines on the recruiting trail as spring practice is upon us. Here’s a roundup of what the Tigers are up to.
Here are three things to know:
- It’s never too early to look ahead to the 2017 recruiting class. Here’s a look at Auburn’s top defensive line targets in the class.
- Auburn waited to offer a scholarship to wide receiver Jeremiah Holloman. But after correcting its mistake, the program is among the early favorites to land the three-star recruit.
- Here are some other players who the Tigers are currently pursuing.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- A five-star wide receiver is planning to visit Auburn. Read more about him from AL.com’s Wesley Sinor.
- AL.com’s Brandon Marcello spoke with versatile tailback and H-back Chandler Cox about his enhanced role within Auburn’s offense.