3 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
Auburn (2-2, o-2 SEC) will have its fourth practice of the week later today in preparation for a matchup with San Jose State on Saturday.
On Tuesday, coach Gus Malzahn addressed the media in his weekly press conference, and he will speak again on Wednesday during the SEC coaches teleconference.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Quarterback Sean White will start a second consecutive game for Auburn.
- Malzahn updated the injury status of three offensive players on Tuesday.
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney complained about the Coaches Poll and took a jab at Auburn in the process.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Six potential candidates for the Auburn baseball coach vacancy.
- From Saturday Down South: Auburn will face the only running back to rush for 300 yards in a game this season on Saturday.
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Could Jeremy Johnson see the field against San Jose State?
The best stories around the SEC
- Alabama coach Nick Saban said Alabama has about 20 percent bad fans.
- Missouri starting quarterback Maty Mauk was suspended for Saturday’s game against South Carolina.
- South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier showed off his rap knowledge.
- There is a lawyer ready to help the defenders who have to face LSU running back Leonard Fournette this season.
- Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott elaborated on why he returned for his senior season and gave a message to an SEC Heisman hopeful.