3 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
Auburn (3-2, 0-2 SEC) has two weeks of practice to prepare for the second half of its season. The Tigers will have a bye week before playing Kentucky on Oct. 15th.
Auburn is coming off a 35-21 win against San Jose State, but the Tigers still have many questions left unanswered after five games.
The quarterback position is still not completely settled, according to the coaching staff, and new defensive coordinator Will Muschamp has struggled to turn Auburn into a solid defensive team.
The Tigers have to figure out their issues now, because the schedule only gets harder from here.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Auburn’s starting quarterback will be a “game-by-game” decision, according to offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee.
- A 4-star defensive end recruit has Auburn in among his top five schools, but another SEC team is ahead of the Tigers.
- SECCountry.com highlighted the top performers in Auburn’s win over San Jose State on Saturday.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- Lashlee provided a solution for Auburn’s ball security issues on Sunday night.
- The Auburn women’s volleyball team played in front of its largest crowd of the season and rewarded the home fans with an exciting victory over LSU.
- Auburn is ranked No. 13th in the SEC in passing yards per game, but Lashlee says the Tigers are prepared to stretch the field when necessary.
Best stories from around the SEC
- The SEC Country Power Poll for Week 6 was released on Sunday night.
- What to make of the SEC after Week 6?
- Watch a Georgia fan go on an epic rant after the team’s blowout loss to Alabama.
- See the biggest hits in the SEC from Week 5.
- The new AP Poll and Amway Coaches Poll were released on Sunday.
— Auburn Football (@FootballAU) October 4, 2015