3 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
It has been 11 days since Auburn (3-2, 0-2 SEC) last played a game.
That break will come to an end on Thursday night when the Tigers face Kentucky (4-1, 2-1 SEC) on the road. Both teams are coming off a bye week.
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn will address the media on Wednesday during the SEC teleconference. He is expected to name a starting quarterback for the matchup with the Wildcats.
Here is what you need to know about Auburn today:
- Former wide receiver Duke Williams apologized on Instagram for the altercation that led to his dismissal from the team last week.
- Check out the Tigers’ bowl projections going into Thursday’s game against Kentucky.
- A 5-star Auburn commit explained why he wore Alabama gear last week.
Other Auburn news from around the internet
- Two freshman defensive linemen should get a chance to play against Kentucky on Thursday night.
- Ever wonder what it’s like to be the commissioner of the SEC on Game Days?
- An Auburn swimmer was named SEC Swimmer of the Week.
The best stories around the SEC
- Leonard Fournette is still a huge favorite to win the Heisman Trophy.
- Legendary coach Steve Spurrier officially announced his resignation from the team in a press conference Tuesday.
- An Ole Miss defensive back may miss the rest of the season with an injury.
- Current Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart is the oddsmakers’ favorite to take over for Steve Spurrier at South Carolina.
- A Tennessee defensive lineman will miss the rest of the season with a leg injury.
— Auburn Football (@FootballAU) October 4, 2015