Happy Wednesday, Auburn fans.
It’s finally National Signing Day. There will be a ton of action this morning, but when it’s all said and done, Auburn should sign a very good recruiting class. Don’t get too worked up one way or another and try to enjoy what transpires over the next few hours.
Here are four things to know:
- Need a preview of what all is set to go down on Wednesday? No worries. Here you go.
- There should be several surprises that go for and against Auburn Wednesday, but here are some fearless predictions.
- The Tigers will undoubtedly sign a solid class, but here’s how SEC Country predicts things to shake out.
- Want to keep up with all the action as it happens? Check out our complete announcement schedule.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- One of Auburn’s top targets has made up his mind on where he’s going, and now, all the Tigers can do is wait.
- Although all hope seems to be lost with the nation’s No. 1 player, his mother says the Tigers are still in the picture.
- Recruiting takes a toll not only on players and coaches but also on the parent’s of top-ranked prospects. One of Auburn’s top target’s mother weighs in on the process.