National Signing Day has come and gone. When it was over, Auburn had a top-10 recruiting class, according to the major recruiting outlets.
Here are four things to know:
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn on how Auburn signee Tashawn Manning celebrated: “He went to go get chemo.”
- Five things Malzahn likes about Auburn’s class.
- Grading the class: How did Auburn fare on National Signing Day?
- Auburn senior defensive end Gimel President will transfer.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Gimel President wrote a heartfelt letter to Auburn fans after deciding to transfer
- From 247sports’ Phillip Marshall: What Gus Malzahn had to say about each of Auburn’s signees
The best stories around the SEC
- Recap of SEC Signing Day coverage
- Each SEC program’s most important 2016 signee
- Florida coach Jim McElwain and athletic director respond to comments by Arkansas coach Bret Bielema about the Gators recruiting tactics