Thursday was a busy day for Auburn on the Florida recruiting scene and a member of the men’s basketball team made a decision you rarely see.
Here are four things to know:
- The NFL combine sent invites to eight former Auburn players.
- Suspended Auburn junior point guard Kareem Canty will enter the NBA draft.
- Auburn extended offers to several rising prospects, including a handful from the Sunshine State.
- An 8-year-old wrote a letter to Cam Newton.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Auburn no-hits Appalachian State to open 2016 softball season
- From AL.com’s Wesley Sinor: ‘I’m going to bring it,’ says under-the-radar Auburn defensive back signee Daniel Thomas