Auburn signed a player that addresses depth at the linebacker position Tuesday and the men’s basketball team received good news about the eligibility status of a talented freshman.
Here are four things to know:
- Former Illinois linebacker T.J. Neal will transfer and play his final season of college football with Auburn.
- A decision was reached on the eligibility status of freshman forward Danjel Purifoy, who has yet to play a game this season. When will he play his first game for the men’s basketball team?
- Alabama running back commit Cam Akers picked up an Auburn offer and will visit the school.
- Auburn offered the No. 2 inside linebacker in the 2017 class on Tuesday.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: The softball team is now ranked No. 3 in both major polls.
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Details on the visit that led to T.J. Neal’s commitment to Auburn.