Auburn (5-4, 2-4 SEC) was back at practice Tuesday as it prepares to host UGA (6-3, 4-3 SEC) this Saturday.
Here are four things to know:
- Quarterback Jeremy Johnson has “his edge back” after a successful start in Auburn’s win over Texas A&M. Could he get another opportunity to start against UGA?
- Freshman defensive back Jeremiah Dinson will miss the rest of the season after tearing three knee ligaments, dislocating his right knee and separating his shoulder against the Aggies.
- Auburn defensive back Blake Countess and Texas A&M wide receiver Ricky Seals-Jones traded jabs over Instagram. Seals-Jones delivered the controversial block that ended Dinson’s season.
- An elite wide receiver prospect maintained his commitment to Auburn
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- The women’s soccer team qualified for the NCAA tournament.
- Men’s basketball coach Bruce Pearl said UAB is more talented than Auburn and Alabama. Auburn will face UAB in its season opener in two days.
The best stories around the SEC
- What national media are saying about the second College Football Playoff rankings
- Report: LSU investigating Leonard Fournette’s family for possible NCAA violations
- Three reasons why Florida has a gripe with its latest College Football Playoff ranking
- Florida athlete announces de-commitment from Kentucky
- 4-star LSU commit still looking, has family ties outside the SEC
NEXT Auburn DB Jeremiah Dinson tore three knee ligaments, injured shoulder against Texas A&M