Happy Thursday, Auburn fans.
National Signing Day is officially less than a week away. The Auburn coaching staff will make its last series of visits to prospects, and the last recruits will make their official visits this weekend. There’s bound to be plenty of drama between now and next week.
Here are four things to know:
- Speaking of National Signing Day, who will Auburn end up with next Wednesday? Here are SEC Country’s predictions on who inks with the Tigers.
- One of Auburn’s top remaining targets announced his final two, and the four-star wide receiver also let everyone know how and when he’ll make his decision.
- Another huge target for the Tigers isn’t just ultra-talented on the gridiron, but he also shows off his incredible athleticism when he’s on the basketball court.
- A former Auburn great recruited former Ole Miss offensive tackle Michael Oher to join his NFL team this past offseason. Needless to say, the move worked out well for everyone.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- How good is Auburn’s new offensive line coach, Herb Hand? Some former players of his at Penn State gave him rave reviews, writes James Crepea of AL.com.
- Auburn’s struggles on the road continued Wednesday, as the Tigers (9-10, 3-5 SEC) fell to Ole Miss, 80-63. Auburn guard T.J. Lang had a career night, scoring 19 points in the loss.