Good morning, Auburn fans. The Tigers continued spring practice Tuesday, while there was plenty of Auburn recruiting news. Here’s a look at the latest from The Plains:
Here are four things to know:
- The mother of an Auburn football signee opens up about her family’s recruiting experience.
- Terrible news out of Griffin, Ga.: A four-star Auburn signee has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Auburn is an early favorite to land the No. 4 offensive guard in the country.
- The Tigers lead Ole Miss and Clemson for the nation’s No. 11 athlete.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Two of Antwuan Jackson’s high school teammates could join him at Auburn, according to AL.com’s Wesley Sinor.
- Gus Malzahn’s reunion with offensive line coach Herb Hand “brings something new,” writes the Montgomery Advertiser’s Matthew Stevens.
The best stories around the SEC
- Florida’s coaches offered high praise for the Gators’ projected first-round picks.
- The No. 9 running back in the Class of 2017 knows what he wants to get out of his upcoming trip to Alabama.
- The SEC would be wise to follow the NFL’s lead in banning chop blocks.
- One Big 12 coach thinks Texas could join the SEC.
- Watch a Florida QB commit hit targets while hovering over water.