Another spring practice is in the books as the Tigers inch closer to their spring game on April 9. Find out the latest recruiting news and more in today’s newsletter.
Here are four things to know:
- Auburn and arch-rival Alabama are out in front for in-state linebacker Markail Benton.
- Auburn Insider: Where do the Tigers stand with several important prospects?
- Former Auburn cornerback Jonathan Jones is moving up NFL draft boards.
- Father of Auburn recruit Brodarius Hamm, who was diagnosed with cancer: “He just wants to be a great student and a good athlete.”
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AuburnTigers.com’s Charles Goldberg: Receiver Tony Stevens likes the look of Auburn’s quarterbacks this spring.
- From the Opelika-Auburn News‘ Tom Green: Safety Nick Ruffin embracing third defensive system in as many years.
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Cornerback Jamel Dean climbing Auburn’s depth chart early in spring practice.
The best stories around the SEC
- SEC releases TV schedule for all spring games.
- Dabo Swinney, Clemson is emerging threat to SEC recruiting supremacy.
- John Calipari says every eligible Kentucky player will enter 2016 NBA Draft, and he’s serious.
- EXCLUSIVE: Jack Del Rio ‘proud’ of son Luke as he competes for Florida quarterback job.