With the NFL season over, there won’t be any official football games — college or pro — until September. But recruiting never ends, and Auburn may be in position to add more players to its roster for the upcoming season.
Here are five things to know:
- Auburn is among the finalists for graduate transfer offensive lineman Tyler Catalina. Two other SEC schools are also in contention.
- Auburn will host three-star 2017 linebacker Chandler Wooten later this month.
- 2017 top-ranked offensive lineman Netori Johnson de-committed from Alabama and now has Auburn among his top choices.
- Outgoing Auburn wide receiver Ricardo Louis shared his opinion on who will be the starting quarterback for the Tigers in 2016.
- Watch prized Auburn signee Derrick Brown throw down an impressive dunk.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Wesley Sinor: Auburn’s top quarterback targets in 2017 class
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Men’s basketball starting point guard Kareem Canty will miss a second consecutive game due to a suspension.