What were the biggest stories from Auburn’s Pro Day? Also, a new lucrative media deal for the Tigers? Find out those answers and more.
Here are five things to know:
- One Auburn receiver impressed at Pro Day.
- A former Auburn player participates in Auburn’s Pro Day
- Versatility is key for defensive back Blake Countess at the next level.
- Auburn agreed to a $120 million multimedia deal with Fox Sports.
- A former Auburn quarterback is facing multiple drug possession charges.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Kevin Steele’s former and current players give us more insight on Auburn’s new defensive coordinator.
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: The No. 3 Auburn men’s golf team is still on top at Tiger Invitational after second round.
- From AL.com’s Wesley Sinor: Watch every 40-yard dash at Auburn’s Pro Day.
The best stories around the SEC
- How much will Lane Kiffin’s personal life impact his professional future?
- Peyton Manning officially walks into the NFL sunset a champ and all-time legend.
- LSU coach Les Miles putting noticeable emphasis on passing game this spring.