Greetings, Auburn fans.
The Tigers held their fourth practice of the spring on Tuesday, and the biggest question is, Who took the first-team reps? That answer and more below.
Here are five things to know:
- Jeremy Johnson took first-team quarterback reps during Tuesday’s practice, and an injured defensive lineman made his debut.
- Who were the winners and losers from Auburn’s 2016 Pro Day?
- Former Auburn offensive tackle Shon Coleman was unable to take part in Auburn’s Pro Day: ‘It’s definitely frustrating.’
- Recruiting Big Board: Examining Auburn’s top receiver targets in 2017.
- Elite 2017 four-star offensive tackle Adrian Ealy has a connection to LSU, but he will consider multiple SEC teams, including Auburn.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From Rivals’ Jeffery Lee: Auburn transfer linebacker T.J. Neal is more than muscle.
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: The baseball team continues to struggle in loss to Georgia Tech.
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Depth charts and video from Auburn’s fourth spring practice.