The spring game is in the books, Auburn fans.
Now that A-Day is behind us, the Tigers will wrap up spring practices with one more session on Tuesday, and then the long break until fall camp officially begins.
Here are five things to know:
- A-Day showed that fullbacks Chandler Cox and Kamryn Pettway will have an increased role in the Auburn offense this season.
- Carl Lawson and Montravious Adams looked like dominant players at A-Day, but the offense didn’t look as strong. Here are our full grades for the scrimmage.
- Check out a photo gallery from A-Day inside Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- One of the top dual-threat quarterback recruits in the nation, Lowell Narcisse, has shelved his recruitment for a while as he deals with personal tragedy.
- It appears Auburn is back in the mix for Texas Tech quarterback transfer Davis Webb.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Freshman running back Malik Miller tweaked his ankle, but Malzahn is happy with the progress made by the early enrollee, according to Wesley Sinor of AL.com.
The best stories around the SEC
- Nick Saban gave a breakdown of Alabama’s current quarterback situation as the Crimson Tide try to identify Jake Coker’s replacement.
- Former LSU star Tyrann Mathieu had plenty of thoughts on gun violence after former Saints defensive end Will Smith was murdered on Saturday.
- There are six rising seniors who are critical for the success of their respective teams in 2016.