Auburn (5-5, 2-5 SEC) fell to UGA 20-13 on Saturday in the 119th edition of the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry.
For the Tigers, the focus turns to another home matchup with Idaho next week. Auburn needs to win one of its final two games to become bowl eligible.
Here are five things to know:
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn after the loss to UGA: “We just didn’t get it done.”
- Auburn quarterbacks Jeremy Johnson and Sean White both played against UGA, but neither could get the job done. AL.com’s Brandon Marcello examines their performances.
- Running backs Peyton Barber and Jovon Robinson were bright spots on a bad day for the offense. AL.com’s Wesley Sinor got reactions from both players after the game.
- Where did the offense go wrong on Saturday? Dana Sulonen of the Opelika-Auburn News breaks down some questionable decisions by the coaching staff.
- The Tigers lost starting center Austin Golson to an injury during Saturday’s game. 247sports’ Ryan Black takes a look at the injury status of the offensive line.