There is much anticipation for the Iron Bowl in 11 days, but Auburn still has a critical game against Idaho to deal with this Saturday.
The Tigers were back at practice Monday as they prepare to host the Vandals. Auburn needs a win to become bowl eligible.
Here are five things to know:
- The game time for the Iron Bowl was announced.
- Auburn will receive an official visit from the country’s No. 1 running back prospect.
- The Tigers opened as a big underdog to Alabama.
- An Auburn fan offered a hilarious game plan to coach Gus Malzahn. How did the coach respond?
- The mother of the nation’s No. 1 recruit was initially underwhelmed by Auburn’s academic program.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: No timetable is set for center Austin Golson’s return. Golson tweaked his knee during the UGA game.
- From 247sports’ Ryan Black: The men’s basketball team is glad to have guard Bryce Brown back after a suspension. The team plays its second game of the season against Colorado on Tuesday.