Bowl season is in full swing and it’s almost time for Auburn to join the party. Just one day remains until Auburn faces off with Memphis in the Birmingham Bowl.
Here are five things to know:
- Inclement weather in Birmingham forced Auburn’s practice indoors.
- Chandler Wooten, an outside linebacker from Georgia, will decide between Auburn, Tennessee and ACC programs in January. Wooten’s recruitment may be hurt by the departure of former defensive coordinator Will Muschamp.
- Four-star SEC target Landon Dickerson named a leader for his final official visit.
- Auburn commit Eli Stove said he is also looking at Florida as an option.
- Nate Craig-Myers, the nation’s No. 3 wide receiver, gave an update on his recruitment. Craig-Myers de-committed from Auburn in May, but the Tigers remain among the five teams he’s considering.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s Julie Bennett: Photos from Auburn’s Monday visit to the Alabama Children’s Hospital.
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: Memphis expects to see Auburn use two quarterbacks in Birmingham Bowl.
- From 247sports’ Ryan Black: Tigers stay ‘locked in’ at practice despite change in plans