6 things every Auburn fan needs to know today
Auburn returned to practice this week, as they continue to prepare for a Dec. 30 Birmingham Bowl matchup against Memphis. Away from the practice field, the Tigers received a lot of good news on the recruiting trail.
Here are six things to know:
- Auburn is set to land Tre Threat, a three-star outside linebacker, as an early enrollee.
- Four-star cornerback John Broussard will stick with his commitment to Auburn.
- Paul James, the top-rated junior college weakside defensive end, officially signed with the Tigers.
- Four-star tight end Landon Rice signed his financial-aid agreement with Auburn.
- Junior college quarterback John Franklin III signed with the Tigers. He is expected to compete for the starting job next season.
- Five-star defensive end Marlon Davidson reaffirmed his commitment to Auburn.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: A look at Auburn’s renovation plans to Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- From 247sports’ Ryan Black: Former Auburn running back Cameron Artis-Payne will get a “big opportunity” this weekend as his undefeated Carolina Panthers face the New York Giants. An injury to the Panthers’ starting running back will allow Artis-Payne to see a larger role.
- From AL.com’s Wesley Sinor: Alabama native Jamarius Henderson is expected to return from injury against Auburn in the Birmingham Bowl