Are you ready for some football…practice?
Auburn kicked off its spring practices Tuesday, which marked the first on-field day of the journey toward the 2016 season opener.
Here are six things to know:
- Auburn’s early enrollees are already impressing coach Gus Malzahn as spring practice commences.
- Three injured Auburn players will miss spring practice.
- Gus Malzahn revealed that an Auburn linebacker will not return to team.
- Recruiting Rewind with Auburn signee Daniel Thomas.
- Auburn landed a second commitment in the 2018 class.
- Recruiting Big Board: Examining Auburn’s top running back targets in 2017.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From AL.com’s James Crepea: Five Auburn players with the most to gain in spring practice.
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Gus Malzahn responds to Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh holding practice in Florida during the Wolverines’ spring break.