There was plenty of news at Auburn on Tuesday. Let’s get to it.
Here are six things to know:
- Auburn has already sold approximately 15,000 tickets for A-Day.
- Auburn defensive coordinator Kevin Steele previewed A-Day and discussed building defensive depth.
- Watch Gus Malzahn utilize his hands-on approach when coaching his quarterbacks at practice.
- Auburn quarterback Tyler Queen sat out Tuesday’s practice with a sling around his arm. Read about that and plenty more practice observations.
- Auburn center Austin Golson could be sticking at left tackle for good.
- Auburn quarterback John Franklin III is the fastest quarterback one of his teammates has seen.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Auburn freshman tailback Malik Miller is preparing this spring as if he’s going to play this season, writes AL.com’s Wesley Sinor.