There was plenty of Auburn news today. But don’t worry, we’ll sum it all up for you.
Here are seven things to know:
- Could Auburn be moving to the SEC East? Gus Malzahn said there could be discussion..
- Auburn is making moves on several 2017 targets. Check out who Auburn is going after on the recruiting trail.
- Former Texas A&M linebacker Von Miller poked fun at the picture of former Auburn QB Cam Newton playing water polo.
- An arrest warrant was issued for former Auburn running back Tre Mason for missing an arraignment hearing.
- A dual-threat QB prospect has some big dreams that could land him in SEC Country, and maybe even Auburn.
- Auburn commit Joey Gatewood said his experience at Auburn is going to be “crazy.”
- John Franklin III should be Auburn’s starting quarterback. Find out why.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- Auburn DB Jamel Dean is vying for a starting job in the secondary, writes AL.com’s James Crepea.
The best stories around the SEC
NEXT Auburn to SEC East? Gus Malzahn thinks there ‘will be discussion’