Good morning, and happy Friday, Auburn fans. We’ve rounded up the most important things you need to know about the Tigers today.
Here are seven things to know:
- Gus Malzahn learned a lot from Auburn’s struggles last season, and he’s making some changes this year.
- It would make sense for Auburn to relocate to the SEC East.
- There have been no discussions about moving Auburn to the SEC East, according to Auburn’s president.
- Jeremy Johnson is staying at Auburn, and he has a shot to win the starting quarterback job.
- Veteran backup offensive guard Jordan Diamond has left the Tigers after three seasons.
- Auburn signee Tashawn Manning, who has been battling cancer, shares his experience in this Recruiting Rewind.
- Three-star cornerback Tavyn Jackson said he would have committed to Auburn earlier in April if his mom hadn’t talked him out of it.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- The baseball Tigers are hosting the Tennessee Volunteers for a three-game series featuring mostly left-handed starting pitchers.
The best stories around the SEC
- Nobody thought Nick Saban would be around for a 10th A-Day, according to Nick Saban.
- This four-star offensive tackle is committed to Alabama, but he’s starting to have “better feelings about other schools.”
- Bret Bielema has officially decided who will start at quarterback for the Razorbacks this season.