Auburn leads the all-time series against Kentucky with a distinct advantage (79-45) but lost its regular-season series against the Wildcats in Lexington in March.
Fortunately, Butch Thompson’s team will get the chance to avenge its two losses to Kentucky in Hoover, Ala., in Auburn’s first SEC Tournament game.
The Tigers currently have a 3-0 record against Kentucky in the SEC Tournament and will look to improve on that come Tuesday.
Here’s all the information you need about Auburn’s first conference tournament game:
Auburn baseball vs. Kentucky game time, TV details for SEC Tournament
- Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018
- Time: 2 p.m. ET
- TV: SEC Network
- Location: Hoover Metropolitan Stadium (Hoover, Ala.)
How can I watch Auburn vs. Kentucky online?
The first-round SEC Baseball Tournament game will be available on WatchESPN.
Who is calling the Auburn vs. Kentucky game for SEC Network?
Dave Neal will be the play-by-play announcer and Ben McDonald will join him as an analyst. Kris Budden will serve as a reporter.
How can I listen to the Auburn vs. Kentucky game?
You can follow the games on the radio locally on WTGZ-FM (95.9) or online through the Auburn Radio Network. Rod Bramblett and Andy Burcham will have the call.
What you should know
- Auburn claimed its final regular-season SEC series against LSU last weekend for the first time since 2012. The Tigers have also scored 116 runs in their last 10 SEC wins.
- Will Holland delivered a huge weekend at the plate in Plainsman Park, going 10 for 14 and adding 6 runs, 4 doubles and 2 homers (6 RBI). The sophomore is enjoying a 6-game hitting streak.
- Freshman left-hander Jack Owen is listed as Auburn’s starter against Kentucky. He’s struck out 18 batters and issued a trio of walks in the last 14 2/3 innings pitched. So far this season he’s 1-0 with a 3.07 ERA.