AUBURN, Ala. — Much of the discussion on the Plains this spring has revolved around the Auburn football team’s offense.
With quarterback Sean White limited by injury, Baylor transfer quarterback Jarrett Stidham has stepped into the spotlight. Stidham, much like offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey, seems to have made a quick transition to Auburn.
Coach Gus Malzahn seems to have given Lindsey autonomy when it comes to quarterback and the Tigers’ offense. Now, fans finally get a glimpse of what Auburn’s offense could look like in 2017.
SEC Country Auburn beat reporters Justin Ferguson and Lauren Shute discussed how Auburn’s offense has progressed this spring and what fans can expect to see from the Tigers’ quarterbacks on A-Day during its spring practice video recap Thursday night:
Auburn football spring practice: Day 13
- What Auburn wants to see from Jarrett Stidham, freshman QBs in A-Day spring game
- Apple CEO Tim Cook speaks to football team ahead of A-Day spring game
- Live updates: Auburn offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey
- From Cam Newton to Nick Marshall, Auburn QBs in the Tigers’ last 15 A-Day spring games
- Auburn defensive coordinator Kevin Steele wants to see three things from defense in spring game
- 2017 Auburn A-Day spring game: Time, TV channel, how to watch online