AUBURN, Ala. — Auburn football will wrap up its third week of fall camp Saturday, and then it will swing open the doors to the Auburn Athletics Complex to its fans.
Auburn fans will be able to meet the 2017 Tigers and get autographs at the annual fan day event on campus.
Here’s what you need to know for this year’s Auburn fan day.
AUBURN PODCAST: Which Tigers newcomers will have an impact in 2017?
Auburn football fan day 2017 information
- Time: Saturday, 3:30-5:30 p.m. CT
- Location: The Indoor Practice Facility and Watson Field House at the Auburn Athletics Complex
- Entrance: Fans will be able to line up inside the practice facility starting at 3:15 p.m. The entrance will be located at the Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum parking lot on the north side of the practice facility.
- Parking: Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum, Auburn Arena, Biggio Drive and Jordan-Hare Stadium deck lots
- Autograph information: One item to be signed per fan:
- Football team: Indoor Practice Facility (seniors on west side, all other players on east side)
- Volleyball and soccer teams: Indoor Practice Facility
- Gus Malzahn: First floor of Auburn Athletics Complex
- Aubie, Cheerleaders and Tiger Paws: Watson Fieldhouse
Auburn football will open the 2017 season Saturday, Sept. 2 at 6:30 p.m. CT against Georgia Southern inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. The season opener will be televised on the SEC Network.