There’s a big-game atmosphere back on the Plains, as Auburn football has returned home from a three-game road trip with a No. 10 ranking and a heated rivalry matchup against Georgia, which is No. 1 in the College Football Playoff rankings.
Since Auburn was last in Jordan-Hare Stadium, the Tigers have blown a large lead at LSU and rallied back to rout both Arkansas and Texas A&M on the road. That was enough to keep them alive in the SEC race, as they’ll need to take down highly ranked Georgia and Alabama over the next three weeks in order to get to Atlanta.
Auburn has a dynamic, healthy arm at quarterback for the first time in awhile against Georgia, which has won nine of the last 11 in this series. However, Auburn has won all three all-time matchups against Georgia when the two teams are ranked in the top 10.
For news and analysis from this week, here’s your one stop for all of SEC Country’s Auburn-Texas A&M coverage:
Talking to the Tigers
Auburn coach Gus Malzahn (Tuesday):
Auburn defensive tackle Derrick Brown (Sunday):
Auburn wide receiver Darius Slayton (Sunday):
Auburn running back Kerryon Johnson (Tuesday):
Auburn defensive back Tray Matthews (Tuesday):
News and analysis
- Gus Malzahn talks up Auburn backup QB Malik Willis before final month of regular season
- Gus Malzahn: Auburn offensive line in ‘better shape’ for showdown with No. 1 Georgia
- WATCH: Auburn releases amazing hype video heading into showdown against Georgia
- Auburn’s plans for new scoreboard in Jordan-Hare Stadium on hold
- Film Room: The development of Jarrett Stidham, and how to knock off Georgia
- Auburn safety Tray Matthews continues to rewrite his story the right way
- Tommy Tuberville on Auburn AD opening: ‘I don’t think there’s anyone more qualified than me’
- Upset Alert, Week 11: Auburn built to beat Georgia at its own game
- Sound Off: Where does Auburn have an edge against unbeaten Georgia?
- Auburn’s confidence in RB Kam Martin growing ahead of Georgia matchup
- For two former Auburn players, Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry ‘bigger’ than Iron Bowl
- Former UGA commit Darius Slayton could be Auburn’s X-factor vs. Bulldogs
- ESPN’s Booger McFarland: ‘Auburn controls its own destiny more than Wisconsin’
- Auburn improves position in College Football Playoff rankings
- Auburn football: Big difference between this team, last 2 teams to lose to Georgia
- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn: ‘More opinions now in college football than ever before’
- Auburn football: Gus Malzahn thanks outgoing athletic director Jay Jacobs
- Gus Malzahn previews Auburn football’s game against No. 1 Georgia
- Former Auburn RB Ronnie Brown on Kerryon Johnson: He ‘only gets better each week’
- Auburn’s pass protection is improving at perfect time this season
- CBS Sports’ Barrett Sallee: ‘I just don’t trust Gus Malzahn’ in big games
- ESPN’s Football Power Index likes Auburn’s chances against Georgia
- All-or-nothing, do-or-die: Georgia game is Gus Malzahn’s biggest since Pasadena
- Ferg’s Film Room: How Auburn’s offense finally adjusted in-game and soared past Texas A&M
- Paul Finebaum on future of Auburn football job: ‘I think Gus Malzahn would be wise to look around, frankly’
- USA Today’s Paul Myerberg: ‘Not so crazy’ to picture path for Auburn to reach College Football Playoff
- Tigers ready for unbeaten rival: ‘You come to Auburn for games like Georgia’
- Auburn freshman T.D. Moultry finally earns his stripes — and full name — with sack
The entire SEC Country Auburn team predicted the Tigers to upset Georgia. Read our final score picks and reasoning here.