AUBURN, Ala. — Auburn football could give a certain long-struggling NBA franchise from Philadelphia a run for its money with all of its “trust the process” talk.
That’s the motto for the Tigers’ defense, which Kevin Steele will handle for the second straight year as Auburn’s coordinator. He doesn’t want his experienced defense to focus on individual results at practices and scrimmages — including this weekend’s A-Day Game — because he believes they can be misleading.
Steele’s time with the media Tuesday afternoon, along with interviews from sophomore defensive tackle Derrick Brown, sophomore defensive back Jeremiah Dinson and junior defensive tackle Andrew Williams, headlined SEC Country’s latest spring practice video recap. Check out Auburn beat reporters Justin Ferguson and Lauren Shute detail the developments on day 12 of spring camp:
Auburn football spring practice: Day 12
- Auburn trying ‘experiments’ to boost depth at thin safety position
- Live updates: Auburn DC Kevin Steele recaps Day 12 of spring practice
- Spring practice observations: QB work, freshmen injury updates highlight Day 12
- Know Your RPO: Inside the most talked-about play for Auburn football this spring
- Breaking down Auburn’s ‘really important’ race for the No. 3 running back job
- Spring practice stock report: Tigers on the rise ahead of final days of camp
- Auburn football: Time flies for seniors looking to go out with championship