AUBURN, Ala. — The schedule is set for the fifth Auburn football spring practice under head coach Gus Malzahn, which includes the Tigers’ annual pro day showcase.
Auburn released its schedule for spring practice on Thursday afternoon. The Tigers open practice next Tuesday, Feb. 28. Practices end Tuesday, April 11 — 3 days after the A-Day Game in Jordan-Hare Stadium, which will be televised at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT on the SEC Network.
The Tigers will hold their annual pro day showcase for former Auburn players preparing for the NFL draft on Friday, March 10.
Auburn’s 3 Saturday practices before A-Day will be at Jordan-Hare Stadium. In years past, Auburn scrimmaged on those days. All spring practices, with the exception of the A-Day Game, are closed to the public.
Here is the tentative schedule for Auburn spring practice.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 (Gus Malzahn’s spring practice preview media conference will be held at noon ET/11 a.m. CT)
- Thursday, March 2
- Saturday, March 4 (Jordan-Hare Stadium)
- Tuesday, March 7
- Thursday, March 9
- Friday, March 10: Auburn pro day
- March 10-20: No practice, Spring Break
- Tuesday, March 21
- Thursday, March 23
- Saturday, March 25 (Jordan-Hare Stadium)
- Tuesday, March 28
- Thursday, March 30
- Saturday, April 1 (Jordan-Hare Stadium)
- Tuesday, April 4
- Thursday, April 6
- Sat., April 8: A-Day in Jordan-Hare Stadium at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. CT on SEC Network
- Tuesday, April 11