What’s the internet saying about Saturday’s game between Auburn and Vanderbilt?
Here’s a tweet-powered game preview:
1. Auburn’s all-time record against the Commodores is as close as this year’s World Series.
What a fantastic series! Decided by only 1 game. Much like the series between Auburn and Vanderbilt – which Vandy leads 21-20-1. It’s true.
— Ascot Friday (@Ascot_Friday) November 3, 2016
Auburn CB Josh Holsey: “I’m old. I was on the field when we lost to Vanderbilt that last time. That was a long trip back, too.”
— Justin Ferguson (@JFergusonAU) November 1, 2016
2. Vanderbilt will compete a little, but Tigers will be tough to stop in front of that Jordan-Hare Stadium crowd.
Auburn is a 25.5 point home favorite vs. Vanderbilt. #SEC
— SEC Country (@SECcountry) November 2, 2016
When you’re favored by 24 points against Vanderbilt pic.twitter.com/eV6mJ85np4
— Barstool Auburn (@BarstoolAuburn) November 1, 2016
3. Both offenses feature talented running backs, and love to eat up the clock.
Vanderbilt at Auburn…….featuring the top two rushers in the SEC in 2016.
— Cole Cubelic (@colecubelic) November 1, 2016
Dreams come true! War Eagle Kamryn Pettway… pic.twitter.com/Wv1IPmfRap
— StatTiger (@StatTiger) November 4, 2016
Time Of Possession: #SEC
Arkansas 35:19 (4th NCAA)
— SEC Country (@SECcountry) October 24, 2016
4. Auburn’s defense will be looking for a bounce-back performace. Vanderbilt’s defense isn’t too bad either.
Gus Malzahn impressed with Vandy’s defense. Also speaks highly of RB Ralph Webb. “They have our full attention.” pic.twitter.com/MKytefclf1
— Jeff Shearer (@jeff_shearer) November 1, 2016
5. And this is just funny. Its been a rough season for Kyle Shurmur
— Austin John (@AJ_Grezeszak) November 4, 2016
6. Sean White on the other hand, has been balling
Sean White currently leads the SEC in Passer Rating, Completion Percentage, Yards per Attempt, and fewest Interceptions.
— Van Plexico (@VanAllenPlexico) November 1, 2016
7. Predictions? This seems about right.
Week 10 Prediction
— NCAAF Nation (@NCAAFNation247) November 4, 2016