STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. — Jalil Irvin is always full of life.
The Auburn offensive line commit brings a jolly attitude with him to every interview he does. He shares a similar passion on the football field as he preps for his Stephenson (Ga.) spring game against South Gwinnett (Ga.) on Friday.
Irvin has been committed to the Tigers since March 8, but that hasn’t done much to quiet other coaching staffs on the recruiting trail. The Tigers have no need to worry, however.
“I’m all Auburn,” Irvin said.
Irvin spoke briefly with SEC Country following his practice on Thursday and provided an update on several things as they pertain to his own recruitment and the rest of the 2018 class for the Tigers.
In the video above, check out what Irvin has to say about the following topics:
- What does he expect from the big spring game vs. South Gwinnett on Friday?
- What did he do for his mom on Mother’s Day?
- How big of a role did she play in his decision to commit to Auburn?
- Which programs continue recruiting Irvin?
- What is Irvin’s message to those schools since he’s committed?
- What is his primary sales pitch to other Auburn targets?