ATHENS, Ga. — Auburn target Richard Jibunor is relatively new to the game of football, so he readily admits he has a lot of uncertainties with his recruitment.
When Athens Christian (Ga.) exams wrap up next week, that will be where the 4-star outside linebacker’s focus will be for the rest of the summer. He has several visits planned throughout the offseason as he tries to work his way through a decision that includes Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, North Carolina and a few others.
Jibunor is set up for a busy couple of months as a top prospect.
“I really want to see most of the schools I haven’t visited yet. I’ve been talking to the coaches every day and never been there,” Jibunor said. “I love almost every school recruiting me. It’s going to be a wild summer for me. I’m just going to travel around. I don’t care how close or how far the school is.”
In the video above, you’ll get answers to the following questions and more:
- What position do most programs project you at?
- Which staff was at Jibunor’s practice Tuesday? Who else has visited?
- What visits does Jibunor have planned this summer?
- What have Auburn and Tennessee done to separate themselves?
- When does Jibunor hope to have a final decision by?