SEC Country’s Brandon Adams and former Alabama All-American Mike Johnson discuss the latest news from around the SEC on SEC Country Live. Some of the topics covered on Monday’s show include …
Las Vegas sports book CG Technology has released some of its over/under totals for the upcoming season. Alabama is — of course — once again the SEC favorite, but after that there are a few surprises. We’ll address …
- Whether Alabama can win at least 11 games again, and if Auburn is the team most likely to end the Crimson Tide’s SEC championship streak
- Is LSU the SEC’s No. 2 team?
- Whether Auburn or Georgia is more likely to post at least nine regular-season wins
- Why expectations are low for Florida and Tennessee
- And what to expect from Arkansas, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, and South Carolina