Good morning, Auburn fans.
How is one of the Tigers’ longtime 2017 commits feeling about Auburn now? And which SEC schools are competing to lure a four-star linebacker away from Miami?
Those answers and more below.
Here are three things to know:
- Carlito Gonzalez, a 2017 safety prospect, is still 100 percent committed to Auburn, but could an offer from another SEC school change his mind?
- Auburn is among the four SEC schools chasing Miami in the race for four-star linebacker De’Andre Wilder.
- The men’s basketball team lost a lopsided contest to Tennessee in the first round of the SEC Tournament. Frustration boiled over as coach Bruce Pearl picked up a technical foul for yelling at the SEC officiating coordinator in the second half.
Other Auburn news from around the Internet
- From Rivals’ Bryan Matthews: Teammate on defensive end Prince Tega Wanogho: ‘That’s a grown man.’
- From the Opelika-Auburn News’ Tom Green: Auburn softball sweeps Tennessee State.
- From AL.com’s Brandon Marcello: Byron Cowart is trying to become next big thing after soft Auburn debut.