Happy Hump Day, Florida fans! Tuesday was a big day for the Gators — Pro Day.
Need we say more?
Here are 10 things to know:
- Florida has two players that are projected first-round picks in the NFL Draft. The Florida coaches heaped praise on both of them.
- Relive Pro Day with these on-the-scene updates from our Zach Abolverdi.
- All 32 NFL teams sent a rep to Gainesville, Fla., for the event for the second year in a row. Jim Mcelwain is hopeful this dominance will be the new standard moving forward.
- Jim McElwain seems to be better received among the Gators than Will Muschamp was.
- Vernon Hargreaves III is a projected first-round pick. His Pro Day only further solidified that notion.
- One Florida cornerback wasn’t invited to the NFL Scouting Combine. So he used it as motivation at Pro Day.
- New details about Will Grier’s decision to transfer have emerged.
- Quarterback commit Jake Allen was hovering above water and still hit his targets right on the money.
- A highly touted cornerback with 15-plus offers visited Florida again Monday.
- Florida is working hard to flip a Miami commit.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Getting your recruiting fix from Campus Insiders’ Robert Judin.
- Hargreaves would be thrilled if the Bucs ended up drafting him, the Tampa Bay Times’ Matt Baker wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Should the SEC ban chop blocks like the NFL does?
- Sadly, an Auburn signee has been diagnosed with cancer.
- What’s the main reason this four-star athlete isn’t too keen on Alabama?
- Another Missouri player has reportedly left the team.