Drama with players and other coaches. Would you expect anything less from National Signing Day? Happy Thursday, Gator fans.
Florida fared pretty well Wednesday, landing some major recruits, but also losing a few, too. Let’s take a deeper look into everything that unfolded.
Here are 13 things to know:
- First up, Signing Day Central. All your updates and storylines in one place.
- Florida fared well in the state of Alabama this year, starting with Jeremiah Moon.
- The Gators landed the country’s second best wide receiver.
- Did this commit leave Florida for one of the Gators’ biggest rivals?
- This recruit maintained his loyalty to Florida.
- The defensive line got a huge boost in landing Antonneous Clayton.
- A Florida commit left the Gators for the reigning champs.
- We’ve been wondering for a while now where the nation’s No. 2 cornerback would decide to play college ball. The verdict?
- The Gators stole a surprise commit from another SEC school.
- Florida coaches went bananas when they found out this.
- Things got a little testy between Jim McElwain and another SEC coach, but they’ve since cleared the air.
- According to a report, Florida has a new member on staff.
- Last but not least, a report card. How’d the Gators do overall?
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Florida had some fun on the social media front, ESPN’s Derek Tyson wrote.
- The Gators made some solid progress in improving their offense by signing some dominant recruits, FloridaGators.com’s Scott Carter wrote.
- Florida will have to share the Sunshine State with at least one other school for a few days in the Spring. Jim Harbaugh is coming down, ESPN’s Dan Murphy wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Shocker: Alabama cleaned up on signing day.
- Who is the most important signee at each SEC school?
- Find out which SEC school landed the country’s best quarterback.
- Alabama’s probable future quarterback had a specific message for recruits who didn’t choose the Crimson Tide.
- Check out this trailer from the nation’s top linebacker.