The end of the week is here, and only one day stands between you and a Saturday full of college football. Just as teams will be putting the final touches on their game plans, so too should you be brushing up on every last little bit of Florida news you can find. Hey, look, Florida news!
Here are three things to know:
- Understandably, the Gators have caught the eye of several big-name recruits after their perfect start to the season. Among those, is a 5-star linebacker who is very impressed with what he’s seen so far.
- Saturday’s matchup between No. 8 Florida and No. 6 LSU is a true SEC heavyweight showdown. Ahead of the game, both teams expressed nothing but respect for their opponent. Each team has a challenge ahead, but the Gators defense has possibly the biggest challenge in slowing down Heisman favorite Leonard Fournette.
- Speaking of Fournette, after quarterback Will Grier’s suspension, the spotlight will be entirely on the LSU running back.
More Florida news from around the Internet:
- How will Florida’s offense look without Grier under center? Alligator Army seeks to answer that question.
The best news from around the SEC:
- Tennessee and UGA have continued to feud after Saturday’s game and that did not stop on Thursday when a Vols’ player accused the Bulldogs of something controversial.
- Nick Saban explained what makes him “cussin’ mad.”
- Few coaches are as particular about game day attire as Auburn coach Gus Malzahn. But for his team’s Thursday night game against Kentucky, Malzahn decided to make a certain wardrobe change in honor of Steve Spurrier and for the aid of South Carolina’s flood victims.