Good morning, Florida fans.
Florida’s 2013 linebacker class has big plans for the coming season, and the Gators are currently the top choice for a four-star offensive line prospect. We have these stories and more in today’s newsletter.
Here are three things you need to know:
- There are some other SEC programs on his list, but Florida is currently the top choice for this four-star offensive tackle.
- Injuries have held them back, but Florida’s 2013 linebacker class is looking to live up to its potential this season.
- Former Gators quarterback Tim Tebow’s playing days may be over, but he won’t rule out the possibility of running for office in the future.
Other Florida news from around the Internet:
- The No. 2-ranked Gators faced off against the Florida State Seminoles, and Florida won the Sunshine State baseball showdown, 3-2.
The best stories around the SEC:
- Barring anything crazy over the next few days, the arrest rate for SEC players over the first three months of 2016 is the lowest it has been since 2011.
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin says Johnny Manziel has to clean up his act if he wants to remain in the NFL.
- Time is of the essence when trying to establish a starting quarterback for the coming season, but Auburn would do well to take its time making the decision.