Wednesday brought some positive recruiting news to Gator Nation.
One of the highest-rated commits for UF shared his incredible story with SEC Country. Two top prospects also gave Gators fans a reason to like Florida’s chances with them.
Both would be considered recruiting upsets for Jim McElwain & Co.
Here are three things to know:
- From Division III denial to SEC football, it’s been an amazing journey for top-ranked junior college running back Mark Thompson.
- A Maryland QB commit turned heads by working out in Florida with Gators cornerback signee Chauncey Gardner.
- The nation’s No. 4 cornerback sets official visits and his decision date.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- UF is involved in a landmark concussion study (Florida Gators)
- Florida is counting on Caleb Brantley for leadership moving forward (Thomas Goldkamp/247Sports)