Recruiting was the big news of the day on Monday as the top prospects in the nation descended on Orlando, Fla., to prepare for the Under Armour All-America Game. It’s not a surprise that several are considering the Gators.
Yet there are also current college football players to discuss. Florida has another game to play this season when it takes on Michigan in the Citrus Bowl on Jan. 1. Bowl practice continued for the Gators.
Here are five things to know:
- The nation’s No. 1 linebacker talks about his recruitment.
- The nation’s No. 3 receiver gave SEC Country the latest news.
- This Auburn commitment is still considering the Gators.
- A top-flight quarterback commitment is taking a look at the Gators.
- A top Florida prospect was in attendance for Tennessee’s bowl practice on Monday. He wasn’t the only one checking out the Vols.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Florida could start four freshmen on the offensive and defensive line in the Citrus Bowl.
- Gators defensive back Jalen Tabor is never afraid to talk some trash.