This will be an eventful week for Florida football fans with practices starting up for both the Citrus Bowl and the Under Armour All-America Game.
Unfortunately for the Gators, things got off on the wrong foot Sunday with three of their players not making the trip to Orlando, Fla.
One of them could have greatly benefited from more playing time.
Here are four things to know:
- A freshman running back has been suspended after a citation for marijuana last week.
- Two seniors were ruled academically ineligible for the bowl game.
- Several UF commits and targets are among this year’s group of Under Armour All-Americans.
- With recruiting set to heat up again, here’s a look at the four biggest needs in Florida’s class.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Citrus Bowl History Lesson 1: Gators vs. Miami (Ohio), 1973 (Chris Harry/Florida Gators)
- Which Gators will continue their NFL playoffs push? (Andy Hutchins/Alligator Army)