What’s up, Gator fans? Today we’ve got a nice mix for you: a long, in-depth piece about Florida’s offense but also some fun, lighter posts on current and former Gators. Let’s get to it, shall we?
Here are four things to know:
- Before ex-Florida coach Will Muschamp took over at South Carolina, the Gamecocks were apparently trying to court Houston’s Tom Herman. Herman decided not to come, but that could be a good thing in the future.
- This five-star commit is still solid on his commitment to Ohio State despite thoroughly enjoying his Florida visit.
- Tim Tebow’s act of kindness over the weekend has garnered some major attention.
- A look at what to expect from Florida’s offense and how Jim McElwain put the puzzle together.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Here are some players who could step into leadership roles next season with the Gators, from 247Sports’ Thomas Goldkamp.
- USA Today’s Dan Wolken questions if Will Muschamp can succeed at South Carolina despite some failures at Florida.
- For one Florida recruit, all he’s wanted to do was suit up for the Gators, GatorCountry’s Andrew Spivey wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Take a look at who is favored to win it all in 2017.
- One Tennessee signee was there for his family when it needed him the most, even if it got in the way of football.
- The No. 1 prospect in Alabama doesn’t really want to play football in Alabama.
- Here is an update on the Peyton Manning story.
- Check out which SEC teams could be March Madness bound.