Good morning, Gators! It’s crunch time for the basketball team now that it’s officially March, but the football team seems just as busy. Will Grier is also exploring new options now, after he announced he was transferring.
Here are four things to know:
- Florida’s offensive woes have the team in a rut when it matters the most. The Gators will have to fight for an NCAA berth.
- According to a report, Grier is visiting a Big 12 school.
- Jim McElwain will have to bounce back after losing more than a handful of staffers.
- Fans in premium seating at football and men’s basketball games will now be able to purchase beer and wine at the games.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- A linebacker from Georgia got an offer from Florida on Saturday night and had positive reviews of the program, GatorCountry’s Andrew Spivey wrote.
- In case you missed it, Florida fell to Kentucky on Tuesday night in Gainesville, Fla. The same problems that have plagued UF in the past crept back in again Tuesday, GatorCountry’s Nick De La Torre wrote.
The best stories around the SEC
- Here are some dates to pay attention to this spring in the SEC.
- Alabama went to the White House for its national championship visit. Check out what the Commander in Chief himself said to the Crimson Tide.
- Here’s some video of Alabama’s visit.
- One SEC coach hinted he could be headed to Florida to check out Michigan’s spring practices.