Happy Thursday, Gators fans. Spring practice continues to roll on, and a graduate transfer has added intrigue to the quarterback battle. More on that below.
Here are four things to know:
- Get caught up on the sights and sounds of spring practice as Florida prepares for the Orange & Blue Debut.
- SEC Country’s Zach Abolverdi answered football and recruiting questions in his latest Periscope Q&A.
- A three-star offensive guard signee looks back on his recruitment experience.
- Graduate transfer Austin Appleby, who came to UF in January from Purdue, hopes to become the Gators’ new starting quarterback.
Other Florida news from around the Internet:
- True freshman Chauncey Gardner, a four-star cornerback, is impressing coach Jim McElwain during spring practice, writes FloridaGators.com’s Scott Carter.
- As 247Sports’ Thomas Goldkamp notes, one NFL mock draft has three Gators going in the first round in April.