Florida has a week off before its game against UGA on Halloween. The bye week comes at a great time for the Gators, as they look to make some adjustments after losing 35-28 to LSU Saturday night. As we said on Sunday, there were a lot of positives to take away from the game.
Here are four things to know today:
- Former Gator says the team outplayed LSU the entire game. I do not agree with this statement. Allowing LSU quarterback Brandon Harris to have a game like he had was the last thing Florida needed. They failed badly in that area.
- Florida dropped outside of the top 10 in the AP Poll. Nothing to be concerned about. The Gators are in a good position to improve on that ranking before the end of the season.
- Florida drops one spot in SEC Country’s newest power rankings. Totally agree with where the team stands.
- Florida receives worst grades of the season in this weekend’s report card. My mom wouldn’t have been too excited to see these grades on my report card.
Other Florida news from around the Internet
- Even with the loss, Florida shows it’s for real. I agree with the stance of this article. The Gators just need to put the loss behind them.
- Florida’s playoff hopes remain alive. I know we’re looking far ahead, but the Gators should be favored in each of their remaining five games. Win those and the SEC Championship, it would be hard not to include Florida in the playoffs.